Profile: I am a driven, flexible, and resourceful engineer, with a positive attitude who thrives in a small team environment. My professional experience in development, engineering and support has given me a more complete understanding of how to create a great product.
Synapse Marketing Solutions - Lacaster, PA - June 2017 - November 2017
• Setup, development, and maintenance of several WordPress marketing sites.
• Thorough experience with WooCommerce to build full featured e-commerce sites.
• Extensive use of PHP for custom solutions in the context of Wordpress.
• Lead role in developing coding standards/best practices for use by back-end team.
Pipeline Interactive - Lebanon, PA - September 2016 - April 2017
• Lead development of several e-commerce sites based on the Magento platform.
• Lead development of informational web sites based on WordPress for high visibility clients.
• Spearheaded effort to implement automated GitHub-based version control system for Windows and Linux servers.
• Work as an integral part of a small team of designers and developers to create sites that are both beautiful and highly functional.
EFC Systems - State College, PA - April 2015 to April 2016
• Lead development of integration with a 3rd party API using Node.js.
• Lead development of an internal Node.js API for use by internal and external stakeholders.
Agrian – State College, PA – November 2013 to March 2015
• Lead design and development of several Logged Data converters for a wide variety of field controllers using C#/.NET, PostgreSQL, and PostGIS.
• Work with a team to design, implement, and maintain key components of a SoA architecture.
• Dedication to continuous improvement by learning new programming languages, tools, and technologies.
Schoolwires, Inc. – State College, PA – April 2013 to November 2013
Advanced Support Engineer
• Research, resolve, and record all levels of product questions from customers with an emphasis on complex technical and application questions, primarily with code and operation-related issues.
• Develop internal tools to aid in resolution of all levels of support cases using C#/.NET.
• Case research and resolution involving troubleshooting product code and database/server configurations.
AgIntegrated, Inc. – State College, PA – July 2009 to February 2013
• Integral part in the development of several Android applications.
• Contribute to a positive team dynamic when utilizing the agile development methodology.
• Responsible for training new employees during a recent product transition.
Valley Technologies, Inc. – State College, PA – March 2006 to May 2009
• Develop Windows applications for a high-profile international telecommunications customer.
• Analyze requirements and participate in software design activities as an individual and as part of a team.
• Implement software in C, C++, Java, and C#/.NET
• Assist in the creation of documentation and test plans/procedures.
• REST APIs
• Ruby on Rails
• Ability to adapt to unfamiliar technologies/platforms quickly.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills.
B.S. in Computer Engineering